Ads 468x60px

Thursday 1 November 2012

How do I browse free on Etisalat on my pc

I really take my time thinking the bastand easy way to brows using ths great and nice way and also 

I have decided to give a you ths gift to all my freand flowing my site

and now You can now browse free on  using this  software called proxifier


there are some simple step to flow this are lised below
STEP 1: Go to www.proxifier.com/download.htm and download ProxifierPE.exe (2.59MB)

STEP 2: you have to Install proxifier on you system or computer.

STEP 3: then  Open the proxifier,you can now  then go to profile.

STEP 4:now also  Go to PROXYSERVERS, click on itand when it open  and ADD address: 10.71.170.5, Port: 8080,and then  click ok.

STEP 5: still under profile, click on Proxification rules, make sure the box is selected to be localhost and set it to DIRECT, Also set DEFAULT to HTTPS 10.71.170.5.

STEP 6: now go to ur browser (mozilla or any other browser which you are using ) and make sure its on 'NO PROXY'

Now u are good to go. . . This opens all sites and downloads very fine.

NB; and also  you  may need to refresh your page asome few times before it can open properly, thats the price to pay for f.r.e.e b.r.o.wsing though wink!

if you need any help you can contact me using this no below

No comments:

Post a Comment